Data Center Recovery Plan Suite with EMOP Plan Templates Suite
This Data Center Recovery Plan template suite includes Emergency Mode Operations (EMOP) plan following templates and guides.
- Emergency Mode Operations Plan (EMOP) Template ( 18 pages)
- Emergency Mode Operations Plan Development Guide (11 pages)
- Application Recovery Plan Template (23 pages)
- Application Recovery Plan Development Guide (18 pages)
- Database Recovery Plan Template (19 pages)
- Database Recovery Plan Development Guide (16 pages)
- Network Recovery Plan Template (20 pages)
- Network Recovery Plan Development Guide (15 pages)
- Disaster Recovery Plan Template (38 pages)
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development Guide (17 pages)
- Server Recovery Plan Template (19 pages)
- Server Recovery Plan Development Guide (15 pages)
- Telecom Recovery Plan Template (19 pages)
- Telecom Recovery Plan Development Guide (17 pages)
- Example Application Recovery Plan Template (23 Pages)
- Example Disaster Recovery Plan (38 Pages)
To view other template bundle options, please visit https://www.training-hipaa.net/business-continuity-disaster-recovery-plan-templates-packages/
For multiple site licenses or templates, contact Bob Mehta at (515) 865-4591 for discounted pricing.
To view the components of the full Contingency Plan Template Suite, please visit https://www.training-hipaa.net/hipaa-compliance-tool/hipaa-security-contingency-plan-template-suite/components-of-the-template-suite/
To view the license for the Contingency Planning Template Suite, please visit https://www.training-hipaa.net/license-agreement-for-hipaa-security-policy-templates-suite/
All orders placed after 11 a.m. CST Monday through Friday will process by next business day, except for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. International shipping may take additional days.
If you need urgent delivery of the product, please call us at (515) 865-4591 and we will try to email you the product as soon as possible. Please notify in the comments section or send an e-mail to Bob@training-HIPAA.Net