Pandemic Disaster Plan
A pandemic is a thread of disease which is contagious in nature and can cause serious illness. In no time it can spread in the entire county and across the world. To have a control over such type of pandemic disaster, it becomes essential for healthcare facilities to formulate a proper and effective disaster plan addressing all types of hazards, including pandemics and other infectious-disease disasters.
Listed below is the pandemic disaster plan templates that will jumpstart your pandemic Disaster plan within a short span.
- Critical Process Identification (1 page)
- How to Identify Critical Processes (4 pages)
- Pandemic Planning Data Gathering (11 pages)
- Pandemic Planning Checklist (7 pages)
- Resource Allocation (2 pages)
- Pandemic Response Plan (16 pages)
- Guide to Documenting Pandemic Response Plans (17)
- Pandemic Response Plan – Example (16 pages)
- Guidance for using Pandemic Planning Suite (7 pages)
For a multi-entity licenses or templates, contact Bob Mehta at (515) 865-4591 for discounted pricing.
To view the license for the template, please visit https://www.training-hipaa.net/license-agreement-for-hipaa-security-policy-templates-suite/
All orders placed after 11 a.m. CST Monday through Friday will process by next business day, except for New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. International shipping may take additional days.
If you have placed order and you need urgent delivery of the product, please call us at (515) 865-4591 and we will try to ship the order on the same day. We can e-mail this product to you if you need. Please notify in comments section or send e-mail to Bob@Business-Continuity-Plan.com